You'll guess. I'm not exposing this dear guy. Nor am I gonna perpetuate the
bullshit.
It's almost become a routine to diss this individual not just in Detroit
circles but also internationally and in some bullshit media. It's a
love-hate thing, as with Jeff, but more personal in ways. I've heard at
least one other Detroit DJ *really* lay into this cat to me both in an
interview and off record. I refuse to publish these things as I'm not gonna
exploit folks and have brothers (or women, anyone, in fact) dissin' each
other in print. It's just personality clashes, I'm sure, and what Carl Craig
calls "the usual catfights you have in the artistic world."