This was the first time SP has played in Canberra.

Nick Warren (i know i know) had played the night b4 so all the kiddlets
were zonked, not necessarily a bad thing. The turn out was solid but not
as packed as I would have thought. One things fersure, once SP was on the
decks noone left the building for the entire set.

A nice progession and mix of trax as one would expect. So nice to hear
someone mix it up eclectically and still have my taste *grin* I'll leave
it to the trainspotters to be specific, though someone yelled to me across
the room "is this a juan track?!!" as he jubliantly bounced about.

Hmmm, in summary...
DARK CHOCOLATE

once again food breaks through the revolutionary art communication
barriers.

pfg,

emma
mee-thod