----- Original Message -----
From: Brian Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Agreed.  The Respect nights tend to have quite good music with the
> exception of the headliner.
>
> I mean at the previous one, the crowd was eating up the extremely awful
> set of Dmitri from Paris, and then left in droves when Theo Parrish came
> on.  The 70's soul might of been a bit unorthodox, but was much better
> then anything Dmitri spun.

 MSF - Too right!  It's nice how it clears out after the Headliner,  more
room to shake one's ass!  The Respect nights are always seem to bring out
the finest ladies in Manhattan - I guess it's the french thing!  Gil'br's
set was pretty dope the night Dimitri was there.  Look out for the one year
anniversary party commin' up soon.
Cheers - MSF*   Now back to the 313
Mark S. Flintoft                                    917.817.3989
Managing Editor
http://www.in-sitemagazine.com