Would you rather he soudned the same every time you saw him?  That sounds like
it's a lot more boring than one night that didn't quite catch your fancy.  I'd
write that night up to one that you weren't quite in the mood for.

I want djs and producers to experiment, to reinvent themselves, to explore.  How
sad it would be if Richie never moved beyond Cybersonic or if Kevin still was
only Inner City, etc...

--
fix.er \'fik-s*r\ n : one that fixes : as : one that intervenes to enable
   a person to circumvent the law or obtain a political favor : one that