> bought Easy Forms
> on Force Tracks,
dunno this one, but I love everything I know on Force Tracks - there's this
mix album by Weatherall too, "Hypercity"...

> Tech Couture by Hakan Libdo on Poker Flat
I was quite dissappointed by this one after reading the Wire raving about
this guy...

What about the Clicks & Cuts comps ? don't they fit into micro-house ? and
what about Geeez'n Gosh, one of Uwe Schmidt's aliases ? best take on the
Soulcenter idea so far IMHO.... some tracks are incredible (most notably
"Jesus Christ saved my life")
Gwendal