There's also a remix EP of it with
mixes from Richie Hawtin (deep and groovy, Closer-To-The-Edit-style) and
Octave One in their trademarked 430West-style.

--> Yep,that's an excellent one. I bought that less than half a mile from the hotel where I had interviewed Richie just minutes before. Had done the interview, walked in the store, saw the record that he had just mentioned and bought it without even listening to it, which was something I had never done before...

The locked grooves on the vinyl version of DE9 are also pretty cool to throw into a minimal house/techno set. I actually did that last Friday when playing in a small pub. I happened to play some of the records Rich had cut up so I could fool around with the locked grooves a bit.

John

Otto