Look out!

It seems my winter vacation will take me back to Europe once again, this time
to visit
my girlfriend currently attending University near Eastbourne, England.

I will be wandering around Europe for three weeks and would love to play some
records
while I'm there. so if you know any promoters or think you would like to have a
cheap
foreign DJ at your party just send me an email at this addy, and I'll hit you
back with a
bio, list of parties and residencies, and how to get some oddmyth promo's.

Cheers
todd

p.s. someone please hit me back if you got this message.  I've sent it 4 times
now