I'm going to be at Temple tomorrow and (in the Deason
spirit;)) have quite a gap of time between the end of
my appointment at Temple and another one much later in
the evening (I'm checking out first Friday).

I don't know the city, but if any Philly 313er's can
suggest some things to do around the university it be
appreciated (with their location in relation to
N.Broad and Montgomery, please). I'm looking for
anything to just cool stores to museums that I can
kill time in.

Thank you much!
Diana