That reminds me of the time when the NME claimed that Derrick May was known,
among those who know, as "The 303 King".

But seriously, the Guardian is always good for a laugh when it decides to
write about music. Even the FT has journalists on staff who are more
knowledgable about techno than Grauniad writers (or at least, it did when I
worked there...)

Brendan