Actually it was spelt "tekno punk" in Jockey Slut. That may make a
difference. Funny you should mention Felix! Those albums pretty much would
have been recorded at the same time.

I am not sure if La La Land is actually sensationalising drug use, it's much
more ambiguous, to my ears. It mixes well with Purple Pills though.