Mark's stuff and on the other side of the world, the West London/Broken Beat stuff are the most promising jazz/electronic hotbeds to me.

If we're still talking "techno" and jazz, has anybody mentioned Jamie Hodge (Born Under a Rhyming Planet)?

He'd probably argue that there isn't a lot of common ground between them, but in my opinion, Jamie managed to find some.

-d