I'm pretty sure that the Khan who produced No Comprendo is from Germany. At least that is what he said when he played (at the empty bottle in chicago) with julee cruise about a month ago. bizarre live show--the only person that comes to mind in comparison is cex, who also seeks audiece participation in his sets. I'm a big julee cruise fan, and honestly hadn't heard of khan before this show. I preferred the stuff they played together to his solo work.

-geoff