my khan recommendations:

orgien I-IV (no label, distributed through temple i think) dark sinister bassy
monotone ambient, instead of whales singing you get hunks moaning in the
background, some sampled 70s gay-porn-sleaze-funk, and the pet shop boys.

super 8 (khan's now defunked (?) label) release #3 (with white & purple label)
long dubby analogue tracks between house and techno.

silver satellites 2x7" on eat raw, trashy acid electro-pop tracks

armin

np: n.o.i.a. - stranger in a strange land