$23,000?
i don't, mean to  say anything against the fact checkers at wired but my
girlfriend interviewed the final stratch people two weeks ago for a new york
times story.
i can't remeber the exact price, but the software and converter box was around
$800.
maybe wired accidentally added a zero.
james
www.jbucknell.com

"M. Todd Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/23/2001 07:53:25 PM