----- Original Message -----
From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313 Detroit" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 8:35 AM
Subject: Re: [313] Wamdue/Lisa Lopes

> He has been diverse, I agree, and I have some of those records, but I
don't
> recall him working with a big/established commercial R&B/hip-hop artist,
> that's why I asked. What other R&B has he done, I would love to check that
> out.

Hmm... I don't recall the names and haven't heard his R&B/hip-hop work
before. I just read about planned efforts in older interviews. If I recall,
most of his "connectedness" with those scenes is tied to Atlanta (where he
has lived for ages), and he has essentially branched out into every music
scene they've cultivated, always having embraced them all. He's kind of a
maverick in Atlanta, for making the music he makes, and a maverick in the
house scene for being from Atlanta. :) If you like, I could scrounge up
contact info for you. He's a very friendly chap.

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info
http://www.metatrackstudios.com