More on the deep, jazzy-house side of Chris Brann's output, Bombay Records
have recently released 'No Room for Form: A Compendium 1996-1999 (Vol.
01)'. Worth picking up (though most tracks are taken from Earth 001,
003, 008, & 010), mainly for the two beautiful unreleased songs featuring
vocalists. Here's a listing:

1. You're Still Here
2. When You're Alone (part one)
3. No Room for Form (part one) [Prev. unreleased Flute Dub]
4. Scattered Dreams
5. Vril (interlude)
6. Only Think of You (feat. Terrance Downs) [prev. ureleased]
7. When You're Alone (part two)
8. In Love Again
9. So in Love (feat. Heather Johnson) [prev. unreleased]
10. In Love Again (King Britt's Scuba Mix)

"We must get closer to the essence of life but be aware that it takes
trouble and strife...meditate and contemplate the planets of the
universe." (from the cd insert)

Wes