Tom Churchill wrote on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 about following:

> > is Model 500 - I wanna be there released on R&S or on metroplex?
> > and on wich ep?
>
> R&S. The original, long version is on the 'Sonic Sunset' doublepack, and
> there's a shorter edit on the 'Deep Space' LP.
>
> The shorter edit also came out as a 12" with remixes by the likes of Dave
> Angel, but 'Sonic Sunset' is the only place you'll find the original mix I
> think.

i can confirm this. the 12" is funnily enough, called "I Wanna Be
There", and has catalogue number RS96084. Released in 1996.

Sonic Sunset was also released as cd-ep.

sakke
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
               --The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972