Yes... it even *looks* lovely... one of the few techno releases where >the sleeve art captures the texture of the music perfectly. That's >the record I'd have on while making my final approach into Cloud City...

A friend of mine has just gone off on his world travels, and he insisted that I put the whole 28 minutes of I Wanna Be There on a mix tape I did for his travels.

And, for me at least, the tracks really evoke a feeling of travel or a voyage of some sort, particularly 'Neptune', which incidentally I think is the greatest piece of techno ever.