I have one by DJ Funk which features a sampled breakbeat, much like an old
UK hardcore track... it goes into a loop of "feel it, feel it, feel it..."
However, the one I'm after is in much more of a Detroit mould, ominous and
electronic. DJ Funk pitches up the vocal to fit it with the beat, while the
one I want (heard it on a 12 Tech Mob mixtape) actually slows them down,
making it much sleazier, and features a noise not entirely dissimilar to the
laser effect in Kraftwerk's "Home Computer"...