Tom Churchill wrote on Fri, 26 Oct 2001 about following:

> > who did that track?  deeon?
> > what's the name of it?
>
> I think DJ Funk who did a 'cover' of Jodeci's 'Freak n You'

MK did house remixes for the Jodeci release, pretty much all in
Nightcrawlers style. I'm not sure if these remixes were ever released
but one of them was on Ministry of Sound Masters at Work collection. The
mix isn't very special but it's kind of porn-groovey in it's own style,
especially when not played for too long :)

sakke
--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
               --The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972