Just copy & paste and dj ho's start running to you.

[speaking like a CNN reporter]
I think we should turn to our authority on DJ Ho's, Diana Potts - who is on location (http://www.selekta.com/articles/djho.asp). Diana, is it true that DJ Ho's will start running to anyone who can "just copy & paste"? Or are DJ Ho's more complicated than that?

MEK (in the studio)

From: Jussi Lehtonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Rusty Blasco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Eno is keen-o
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 16:39:05 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Phonopsia wrote:

> Besides that, I think it's silly to blame the tools.

In some cases it's very easy, and in my opinion appropriate, to blame the
music makers' lack of imagination. Now that you've got soundbanks loaded
with classical synths, samples & sequences who needs to be creative. Just
copy & paste and dj ho's start running to you.

The next one is a quotation from one of Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics:
"Tools, of course, can also be the subtlest of traps."

So, how about making some _new_, to-be-classical synths, samples &
sequences and whatever kind of (signal to) noise you desire.

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR