It wasn't bad it was just meh. It wasn't that the music was bad it was
the high-eq overdose, and at least for the first couple of hours the
music selection was a bit safe...Apparently the music got much better
later. And while there were good dancers and people into it there, I
was right by the door and saw (and spoke to a few) tourists and other
people who were really out of place streaming in the door, not to
mention the Pakistani prep crew parked on the dancefloor, and the $5
water and the $10 beer blah blah. I'm glad I went, but it definitely
left a lot to be desired, seeing Theo in Detroit was many many times
better.