well sure the message from mike is clear, but it's just...weird.
surely people like robbie williams have more crazy fanatics but his
website doesn't have any messages to those few fans telling them to
get a grip -- although i haven't checked his website in a few
hours..and maybe robbie doesn't care. but also the message from mike
is a personal message, directed at a single person, not the public, it
was just made public. weird! and no, i can't see that many young/crazy
people would be attracted to UR...maybe in other countries??