Even if Genesis killed himself, those prone to group-think would have found another "visionary" to whom they could abdicate their autonomy.

And if he ever did become a new Jim Jones, it would only further illustrate the will to "sleep", even in those claiming to strive towards awakening.

So either way the devil speaks true (in a satin chemise no less)

I must admit that as JennyJim Jones he'd be fabulous as Madame's (aka Waylon Flowers) sidekick. Pair them up with Beatrice Arthur and I wouldn't know what to do with myself!

{}0+>|

kent williams wrote:
Now he wants to be the next Jenny Jones