<troll head> Nah, this is nowt but a pageant show with decks :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
you're assuming a whole lot about the relationship between the parents and
the kids by a grand total of about 15 minutes of turntablist video
you shouldn't judge their relationship (the very little you see here) based
on the relationship you have with your son

just because the kids are good at it doesn't mean that they are prodigies
in the sense that you're implying
kids learn fast - both physical and mental skills (like language), I'm sure
you know that

maybe the kids picked this up quickly by being exposed to a massive wall of
records, their dad being a good turntablist, and generally being around the
culture all day for their, so far, very short lives
how they'll turn out as adults depends on many factors beyond how much they
practice something they seem to enjoy

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 09/14/2007 02:54:53
PM:

On 9/14/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]