I'm always open to a new twist on an old favourite.

If it sucks I'll pass, if it doesn't then all good.

robin...

On 18 Sep 2007, at 13:16, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

On 9/18/07, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

He started off with a mix of deep house and minimal dropping the
acapella of a Blaze track over some beepy stuff and also a minimal
mix of that big St. Germain downtempo track that I've never heard
before and could be his own mix since he was playing on Serato.

I've heard that is Villalobos related.

i still dont understand why people dont just play the original "rose
rouge". what was that track missing that needed remixed?!?!?!

tom