there's nothing missing. and i havent heard yet a remix that sounds better
than/as good as the original. nor blaze, nor spiller, nor the that floorplay
version.

but that doesn't mean you can't give it another twist. especially when we're
talking about such an overplayed (not in our days, but when it was new) track.
i'd like to give a villalobos version a listen.
c*

-------- Original-Nachricht --------