From: Nik Stoltzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 September 2007 14:29
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) (OT) In-ear headphone advice

Hello,

I need some in-ear headphones to replace some old ones which keep dying on me.
I don't want to go too crazy - £80 tops. There are some Shure and Etymotic
headphones available in that price range. Does anyone have any recommendations.
They need to be in-ear so I can run with them etc. I wouldn't mind going over
budget if they sound good AND last more than a year (unlike the other Sony
P.o.S ones I had...).

Any help would be welcome.

Cheers,