From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 September 2007 00:42
To: 'robin'; '313 313'
Subject: RE: (313) (OT) In-ear headphone advice

Hannah got some of the Sennheiser cx300s recently which I had to give a go.
They're far superior to the Sonys I think, and the fit seems to be more
universally friendly. Think I'm gonna get me some. Probably just a gimic but
you can get them in eco-friendly(er) packaging if you order from Amazon.
Even if it is a gimic, it's the kind of direction I'd like to support when
slapping down cash.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk