Hi folks ! just thought i'd quickly mention that Terence Dixon's wondeful 'train of thought' album is now finally out on Yore . I've been lucky enough to have a copy of this lovely album for the last few months . some lovely flavours and textures on this one . a true celebration of detroit music . It comes highly reccomended ! here are some of the reactions towards the album : " Latest album by Detroit legend Terrence Dixon (Population One). Maybe the last real Detroit techno innovator, still taking things to a higher level. Stunning..." - Clone “i just listened to the yore LP Train of Thought and I must say that the tracks Ivory coast, Links are dope as hellllll! but the tracks Awaken, Splender are siiiick i mean siiick, hottttt..... ” - Rick Wilhite (3 chairs, Detroit). "Advanced minimalist Detroit techno at it’s best! KILLER!!!" - Hardwax “excellent a must for everybody that loves proper techno full support everywhere absolutely stunning release- Proper Detroit soulfull techno house album. Exactely what we need in a time where minimal music is ruling the whole world .... Proper music for proper music lover” - Laurent Garnier
hope you enjoy it as much as i am enjoying it !
cheerio
lerato

044(0)7853371939
www.sudelectronic.com