From: Jeffrey Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 September 2007 13:36
To: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Terence Dixon - Train Of Thought - Is finally out on
Yore Records

I listened to the samples and can't say I was
thrilled.  It had a different feel to it, and I may
just appreciate it through a pair of head phones or on
a loud stereo system.

I did also listen to the samples for the Todd Sines
and Rick Wade records on Yore, and found them to be
quite delightful and added them to my want list.

jeff

--- "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Woop. (Minimal delight! :)
>
> Can't wait to hear this from one of my favourite survivors....
>
> Ken

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest
shows on Yahoo! TV.
http://tv.yahoo.com/