Amoeba of course!  It's not really a dance vinly store, but it's so
huge that there's often more dance vinyl there than there is at a real
dance music store.  If you put in the time to comb through the racks
there's always some obscure gem to be had.

If you happen to get over to Berkeley the Amoeba there has different
stock.  I found way more great dub vinyl in Berkeley than in the SF
store.

I'm not really up on the rest of the SF scene, but every trip to SF
should include a trip to Amoeba.