well, this weekend is SF's 'love fest' which is a big trance and breaks festival for free in the civic center. No detroit that I can think of but my friends over at Kontrol and Auralism are doing a minimal float with 3 channels from Berlin. They are also doing an afterparty sat night with derek michael, and also drumcell and acid circus the mad techno peeps from LA (former 313ers). along with Agnes live and 3 channels live. Should be a fun party with good sound! check kontrolsf.com later for info.

http://www2.sflovefest.org/

Then, if you want a real taste of SF decadence check out this after after party that goes all day at the infamous End Up. http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n85/JonnyDG/TMA07_flyer.gif

as for record shops, the ones still left worth checking are Tweekin at Haight and Steiner and Soundworks at Valencia and Duboce, other than forementioned amoeba.

have fun!

 with Quoting Detroit Techno Militia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello Everyone,
Tom & I are headed to SF this weekend (28th - 1st) and I was wondering
if there are going to be any Detroit /Techno/Electro parties going on.
 We also would like to go record shopping, so if you have any stores
we should hit, please let me know!

Thanks!
--
-Angie