i do agree on the new material (last delsin ep, new religion) sounding different
whether positive or negative

although it can't be for these ones
as the tracks on this album are all from the same mudgy period

yikes

cd version will have 5 tracks more,
2 unreleased

Thomas D. Cox, Jr. schreef:
On 9/26/07, JT Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
nwaq can do no wrong in my book. i can't nitpick on it, it's too deep
and unique..i loved that last 12", except the hottest track was too
short! i didnt notice too clean/distinct sounds at all, and i've
listened all this stuff to death, so that criticism leaves me
scratching my head a bit. haven't checked these new clips yet

to my ears, there's a big difference. whereas the old joints sounded
messed up and cloudy, the new ones sound like he took a clean track
and tried to make it sound messed up and cloudy. not that they were
bad, but compared to the other NWA stuff, it just didnt feel right to
me.

tom