> i do agree on the new material (last delsin ep, new religion) sounding
> different
> whether positive or negative

different, yeah, but i wouldn't agree with tom's description of clean
trying to sound dirty...they still have a great sound...i dunno....i
am a ridiculous nwaq fan...anybody on c-b-s can tell you that...every
time a nwaq track comes on i turn into a football fan...jumping
around, causing mischief...

shake said he likes nwaq...;)

my nwaq/154 top 5 in no particular order
1.trespassers
2.pyramid road
3.moon fm desire (was this ever on vinyl?)
4.energy
5.rox
6.the games that we play
7.themefrom..
8.fragments
9.mayflower
10.until my heart stops...

and on and on...i rate him as high or higher than carl craig really,
there is just something in his music, that intangible thing...i can
listen to his tracks on repeat and still be jumping up and down after
an hour

what about a nwaq/154 comp with all those hottest ones??...i would buy
it just to have them collected and distilled to all the killers, and i
even already have the 12"s...altho my "until my heart stops" skips :(