From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 October 2007 11:22
To: Mann, Ravinder
Cc: 313 List
Subject: Re: (313) Re: Dubstep Geneology

On 10 Oct 2007, at 11:11, Mann, Ravinder wrote:

> Seen lots of discussions about the Dubstep to UK garage/2 step
> link. But
> I always link Dubstep with Sheffields bleep'n'bass from the late 80's
> and the 90's Berlin dub sound. But then again im 41 not 21 : )

True enough Rav, but you'll get the thousand yard stare if you
mention it, granddad :)

The biggest influence of Dubstep is EL-B, he produced some of the
darkest UK garage for a long time.

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm