On 10 Oct 2007, at 11:48, Mann, Ravinder wrote:

Haha big up all Granddads in the House . .

For sure :)

Id be interested in any old timers take on Dubstep production, how far
back would the influences go ?

This would be my main point, they don't actual go back that far and far too much time has already been spent arguing the case.

Would they include Detriot strings ?
Would they include 80's northern bass  ?

There's producers looking at this stuff now, so it should get interesting.

i.e. waiting for Pauls material
to drop, any clues Martin ?

I believe it's done except for a certain band (cough) not completing a remix...due to be mastered at the end of October.