if anyone knows morgan or darshan, find out if they are still working on metro area stuff. I enjoyed the first 5 a lot.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Rodriguez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'313'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: (313) CHICAGO >> Fr.10/12 + Sa.10/13 >> Metro Area, Audiophile, Eliot Lipp, Dark Party, etc

Hello Chicago-land 313 friends-

A quick last minute reminder about some sick Chicago events taking place
this weekend!  Please come out and support!

This Friday, we proudly present the incomparable METRO AREA direct from NYC.
This will surely be a huge event and some of the best music you'll ever
hear.  Please join us for this rare, intimate performance with METRO AREA
and friends.  Be sure to arrive early to ensure entry as space is limited.
DARK PARTY (aka the dance side-project of Eliot Lipp + Leo 123) will kick
off the night at 9pm sharp!  Hope to see you there!

Also, on Saturday night, ELIOT LIPP is performing live at Abbey Pub, which
will definitely be another great show.   Info further below.

Peace,
-Ray // ApSerp + Concur Media Group

++++++++++++
++++++++++++

Friday OCTOBER 12, 2007 - CHICAGO

Meiotic Promotions, Lava, Concur Media Group and Approaching Serpents
Promotions present...

METRO AREA:  MORGAN GEIST + DARSHAN JESRANI
(Environ Records - NYC)
http://www.myspace.com/metroarea

AUDIOPHILE
(Meiotic - Chicago)

DARK PARTY
(aka Eliot Lipp + Leo 123)  -debut tag team DJ set-
(Mush Records - NYC/LA/Chicago)
http://www.myspace.com/drkprty

-

More info:  http://www.meiotica.com