Tonight's Wild Kingdom will feature choice cuts from labels Kompakt, Cocoon, Chaarm, Clone, Free, Dust Traxx, and others. "The Wild Kingdom" airs on KFJC-FM 89.7, Saturday night/Sunday Morning, 12A-3A (8A-11A GMT). The webcast is at www.kfjc.org. Present and past playlists are also archived there.

We are currently having our annual fundraiser - help us out if you feel so inclined. We have on-line donation set up at kfjc.org, as well as some nifty thank-you gifts. Also, if you do tune in, please take a little time to let me know your locale. I'm also interested in promos and in promoting local (San Francisco Bay area) techno-type events. Thanks to those who have sent promos so far.