Selon Michael Bramwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I listened to this a couple of years ago when Mitch had it as a free
> download from his website, enjoyed it then and I am enjoying now.
> Dimitri those remixes are pretty good, like most of your music I have
> heard they would suit a nice extended 3 deck mix.
>
> Mike.

Hello Mike and many thanks for the kind words ! Aaaah one who remember ! Titan
has been at the origin of my friendship with Mitch and I'm very happy to release
it today even on a 'weblabel' when I feel it desserves more... Anyway, important
release for the Wildtek crew :-)

Regarding remixes, you perfectly heard the way these ones was made. I've set up
my DJ ring to let me play with two Technics + EFX + Ableton running a three
virtual descks each one having 3 or 4 effects .... At end, I have 5 sources of
original material and effects to rework this all live. Of course, for those who
think 'he plays 5 tracks at the same time ?' NO, I switch between turntables and
Live of course but it's very nice to have more than needed sources under hands,
it let you quickly imagine and developp...

My saturday technical moment...

Have a nice weekend all !

peace
Dimitri