http://m-nus.com/newsletters/MM_NOV07_RICHIEHAWTIN.pdf

Very interesting interview.

Some very interesting views on technology there. I'm glad that there are people that are trying to think beyond what is being done now. Predicting new ways of working with anything is always tricky as you risk sounding like some presenter on Tomorrow's World saying "In future you be able to run over this silver disk in your car and it'll still work ok..." and other equally ludicrous things.

I've not seen Richie DJ in a long while but really the proof of how successful the approach is is not in the fees and how many flights you take but how good it actually sounds. It's that bit I'm not so sure on but I'm glad he's at least pushing something.

robin...