On 14 Nov 2007, at 16:15, robin wrote:

When I read the article, especially the bit about being able to select bits of tracks, I immediately thought of 'Closer to the Edit' which (for me) actually diminished the tracks that
comprised it.

I'd agree with that too. It was nice he tried something different and interesting though.

robin...

I like that album, had it on yesterday but I do know people who hate that style of mixing. I remember when Paula Temple played in Leeds and did some amazing short edit mixes, the amount of moaning for not playing full tracks or not enough was so funny.