From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 January 2008 09:30
To: Williams, Graham
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) stuff on discogs for sale

Well, he (PACman Overall Universal) and his advocates (like you WILL) are still
on the hunt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking) and even give their
best to reach their goal called "banning"
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing) here on "313 list" as well as elsewhere
on the internet (discogs.com / undergroundresistance.com / true-spirit.de
/myspace.com) were I just do simply my job with serious honest network in
sucess for good or even crashing seriously Business (label & dj career &
relationships) as well as private affairs & life (clublife etc).

what a shame......and even ridiculus.

regards & take care.

with the words of DOWNWARDS from Hard Education:

"Don`t be a victim!"

PS: Their so called "Warnings" are sedition
(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung) and in the case of PACOU
(german) it`s a major criminal act, internationally
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition) it`s kinda different, but criminal
acting as well.

X X X

and even they really don`t know the truth about it.......

I AM NOT UG090 Kobe Japan form Underground Gallery.

***

--