I don't understand, I just being on holiday since a week, some vacation was
needed after the falming war of a psychostalker against me and hopefully this
will end these days for sure.

Well yeah, heard about the mobbing sedations against me  called "warnings" as
well as the haters around, so there we must just resist.....FXCK THAT SXXT.

and kent, if possible please communicate around things like that via private
mail messaging not over the list direct shown up for everyone.

at least, yeah, since ever many people get on hating when they stick into my
mixes.....it's just my talent of djing and good music records .....

regards.

******************************
Confidential Records
Oranienstraße 38