Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you guys who are involved in running vinyl only
labels would be interested in a discussion about why you do this and what
the advantages are. I'm currently writing an article about this and it'd be
good to have some input if you do run a label that's vinyl only. What I'd be
interested to hear is as follows, and this is directed at any individual
running a vinyl only label:

Why do you choose for your label to release only vinyl? Is it love for
vinyl, or dislike for digital? What do you feel it achieves? Will you ever
release music digitally?

Do you worry about people who like your music who might want to buy it
digitally being alienated by this?

Would you release your music digitally if you thought it would open up a new
fanbase for you? Surely more people liking good music is best, whatever
format it's on?

It'd be really interesting to hear your thoughts,

Thanks,

Ronan