How would getting the shirts done in the UK make it cheaper?

There are a lot of screen printing houses here in Detroit that are
really good. With the exchange rate, its cheaper to get them done here
in Detroit.

And for Kent (apologies for sending that last one through with rich
text, I know most the list didn't see the above), I understand that
your thinking of those in Europe, I am too. A month ago, I had a
clothing company from the UK contact me about outsourcing their screen
printing to a company here in Detroit because of the cost difference.
They will save more than 3/4 of the printing price and they get to
help the Detroit economy by printing them at a Detroit Artist
Community Center.  They're speaking to the trade association about
tariffs, and it still looks like they'll save at last 1/2.

This list is about the 313 influence.  I vote we do them in Detroit
and in turn help benefit Detroit Artists in a Detroit Community
Center.

Jodie