That would be the morally correct way to get the shirt
done.  There are lots of those "family reunion" places
in Detroit that could print up those shirts at a fair
price.

Wait...maybe I shouldn't get involved in the
conversation since I won't be going...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.