Come on Tom, let it go.  When you guys beef, neither of you show your
best side.  And in this particular case?  What they say in Iowa is,
the smaller the stakes, the bigger the beef.  It sounds funnier when
you say it out loud.

For the record, I've brought Fred to Iowa to play and people still
talk about it, and he was fun to be around, and in terms of techno
history, his place is indisputable.  Tom I have tremendous respect for
as well as a DJ and a music fan. I try and stay neutral in this thing,
but in a perfect world, Tom and Fred would keep their ill will off the
list entirely.