Well, I had heard some stories about him having loose relationships with
some employees, but nothing like that!  Thanks for that insight.
The one shirt I do have - it was sent to me as a promo and it's
comfortable.
Never bought anything from them.

Did go into the new shop they opened in my city this past weekend but
honestly found it highly annoying, like their advertising (very bad 80s
retro)
after I left I was weighing whether ordering online would have less of an
impact than if I had to drive/take bus to their shop
anything to avoid going back there

hipster yuppie shouldn't have anything to do with buying local and organic
it's just trendy to do it at the moment which is a shame because that kind
of action needs staying power

like I said, I don't care who makes it
I'll buy the shirt if it keeps in line with my sensibilities - AA doesn't
so thanks for the info Tom

so - in regard to a 313 t-shirt,  prefer something not from AA please thank
you
MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/26/2008 03:00:46
PM: