http://www.beatportal.com/feed/item/beatport-music-awards-nominees

I think that they probably didn't nominate anyone that doesn't have
their catalog at Beatport, but even given that, doesn't it seem a
little light on Detroit artists?  Not that there aren't artists on
that list I like, but given Beatport's domination of the digital dance
music market, you'd think they'd have someone besides Claude Von
Stroke to represent Detroit.  I mean, Clark Warner and Liz Copeland
work there now ... maybe they didn't ask them.

At least they didn't nominate Richie Hawtin in any categories, seeing
as how he owns a big chunk of Beatport.